New to the forum

mrsroadbucket

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 12, 2017
Messages
19
Reaction score
22
Location
Maple Ridge, British Columbia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new so wanted to introduce myself. I have 3 tanks. 150g, 50g and a 4g for my youngest son. I have been doing this for almost 10 years. The first 6 years where a nightmare and I almost gave up several times. The frustration, loss of life and loss of money was extremely stressful. However, I didn't give up and kept educating myself. Now I haven't had any issues for almost 4 years. Boy do I wish I new these forums existed before. Better late then never as I still have so very much to learn.

bd69d3b417e19fdf31a7b560a8a5fb20.jpg


66b2cd91f959ac1e8994bc7fc5281218.jpg


d1471ca8db19b87bf81c832ad5648555.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new