New to the forum

mrsroadbucket

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 12, 2017
Messages
19
Reaction score
22
Location
Maple Ridge, British Columbia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new so wanted to introduce myself. I have 3 tanks. 150g, 50g and a 4g for my youngest son. I have been doing this for almost 10 years. The first 6 years where a nightmare and I almost gave up several times. The frustration, loss of life and loss of money was extremely stressful. However, I didn't give up and kept educating myself. Now I haven't had any issues for almost 4 years. Boy do I wish I new these forums existed before. Better late then never as I still have so very much to learn.

bd69d3b417e19fdf31a7b560a8a5fb20.jpg


66b2cd91f959ac1e8994bc7fc5281218.jpg


d1471ca8db19b87bf81c832ad5648555.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new