New to the forum

  • Thread starter Thread starter ThebestJW
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ThebestJW

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 22, 2017
Messages
8
Reaction score
17
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I am John aka thebestJW and I started my first salt water tank in February 2017. I grew up with my family having freshwater tanks. I had a painted turtle in high school and after graduated I gave it to a neighbor. I few years went by I didn't have any pets. Then my girlfriend now my wife told me I need to get a pet cause she had dogs and I found them annoying. So I got a 10 gallon tank and got some Corey's. Then the tanks got bigger I had all kinds of different ciclids, guppy, neons, and eventually green spotted puffer. I now have an 120 gallon tank I've got a watchman Goby, pistol shrimp, bicolored blenny and a clean up crew. So far so good
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Let's see that 120! :)
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Let's see that 120! :)
f757ea433bad51f72d1ac02b342ffa67.jpg
 
Hi! Love your little Blenny! People are very nice here. You'll be amazed at how much knowledge people have on here.
 
Welcome to R2R John.
 
Hi! Love your little Blenny! People are very nice here. You'll be amazed at how much knowledge people have on here.
Thank you yeah between this and BRS I know I'm destined for good things
 
Welcome to R2R
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new