New to the forum

bluegrassreefguy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 16, 2016
Messages
185
Reaction score
45
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone my names alex I'm new to the discussion forums but I have bought and sold a lot on reef2reef.

I'm slowly building a company and hopefully a brand
Derby City Corals

So I've been reefing about 4 years now and my current setup is around 600+ gallons

It all started from a 75 and I just can't get enough
ef741856605568fb8cd5aa3f9e3b9b21.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R, nice tank:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new