New to the forum

Welcome! I am pretty new here as well (September) and have had a lot of help from these guys and gals here. You’re in good hands! I think I speak for everyone in saying that we love builds. I know I do. What are you preparing for
 
bruce.png
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Please keep us posted with your build with lots of photos!
 
Welcome to R2R!!
welcome12_af875eaa887ed91c39e4c81c7d4fd966-0ed06ab93ea565647147c6beddbca4eb.gif
zOk7nol.gif
 
Welcome! I am pretty new here as well (September) and have had a lot of help from these guys and gals here. You’re in good hands! I think I speak for everyone in saying that we love builds. I know I do. What are you preparing for

Thank you.

The new build is a 150 gal rimless almost all sps lil lps to help with some motion in the ocean.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new