New to the forum!

ReefSharkBuilder

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 11, 2018
Messages
70
Reaction score
86
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been in the aquarium hobby for 10 years. I have bounced between fresh and salt depending on the years. Currently I am building two projects for my new salt setup. The first project is the actual setup. It is a reefjar. (I included a picture of it below). I am working on building it to be a stand alone reef with sps. It will be a challenge but one I have been plotting and planning for months. The second project is my own. Aquarium controller build. I am using an arduino and pi3+ combination. Currently I am working on an automated optical sensor (adios to floatswitches) ATO. So ya that's my story in a current summary!
20180710_234223.jpeg
 
Welcome to R2R and thanks for introducing yourself :) #WelcometoR2R
giphy (1) (1).gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new