New to the forum

PaysonReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I am new to the forum and am very excited to be here.

I have a few years of saltwater and freshwater experience and have learned a lot but still have lots to learn. I will be happy to share what i have learned so far and help anyone I can and am hoping to learn from you all too.

I currently am setting up a fish room in my basement and am excited to get going on it. Other than that I also have a display tank of cichlids and a breeding system for cichlids. I took a small break from saltwater for about a year and miss it so want to get back to it again, starting with breeding. Eventually I will also set up a 210+ gallon tank that I will build myself.

I live is a smaller city in Utah. I love learning and trying new things out.

I look forward to working with all of you.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!
Wtr2r26.gif

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif

Thank you for the introduction and good luck with the clownfish!

o00brandon00o

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I have a few years of saltwater and freshwater experience and have learned a lot but still have lots to learn. I will be happy to share what i have learned so far and help anyone I can and am hoping to learn from you all too.

I currently am setting up a fish room in my basement and am excited to get going on it. Other than that I also have a display tank of cichlids and a breeding system for cichlids. I took a small break from saltwater for about a year and miss it so want to get back to it again, starting with breeding. Eventually I will also set up a 210+ gallon tank that I will build myself.

@PaysonReef Welcome to R2R!!!

Oscaror

Back In It
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Welcome aboard :)

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 95 88.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back