New to the forum

ReefInMotion

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 3, 2019
Messages
20
Reaction score
23
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I am new to the forum and am very excited to be here.

I have a few years of saltwater and freshwater experience and have learned a lot but still have lots to learn. I will be happy to share what i have learned so far and help anyone I can and am hoping to learn from you all too.

I currently am setting up a fish room in my basement and am excited to get going on it. Other than that I also have a display tank of cichlids and a breeding system for cichlids. I took a small break from saltwater for about a year and miss it so want to get back to it again, starting with breeding. Eventually I will also set up a 210+ gallon tank that I will build myself.

I live is a smaller city in Utah. I love learning and trying new things out.

I look forward to working with all of you.
 
Welcome to R2R!
Wtr2r26.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif


Thank you for the introduction and good luck with the clownfish!
 
Hello,

I am new to the forum and am very excited to be here.

I have a few years of saltwater and freshwater experience and have learned a lot but still have lots to learn. I will be happy to share what i have learned so far and help anyone I can and am hoping to learn from you all too.

I currently am setting up a fish room in my basement and am excited to get going on it. Other than that I also have a display tank of cichlids and a breeding system for cichlids. I took a small break from saltwater for about a year and miss it so want to get back to it again, starting with breeding. Eventually I will also set up a 210+ gallon tank that I will build myself.

I live is a smaller city in Utah. I love learning and trying new things out.

I look forward to working with all of you.

@PaysonReef Welcome to R2R!!!
 
Hello,

I am new to the forum and am very excited to be here.

I have a few years of saltwater and freshwater experience and have learned a lot but still have lots to learn. I will be happy to share what i have learned so far and help anyone I can and am hoping to learn from you all too.

I currently am setting up a fish room in my basement and am excited to get going on it. Other than that I also have a display tank of cichlids and a breeding system for cichlids. I took a small break from saltwater for about a year and miss it so want to get back to it again, starting with breeding. Eventually I will also set up a 210+ gallon tank that I will build myself.

I live is a smaller city in Utah. I love learning and trying new things out.

I look forward to working with all of you.
Welcome aboard :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new