New to the forum

  • Thread starter Thread starter Susan22
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Susan22

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2019
Messages
34
Reaction score
65
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
Would just like to introduce myself. I am Susan. I have been in the hobby for the past 5 years. I am in the process of upgrading my 75 gallon to a Waterbox 170 pro. Very excited. Hopefully I don't lose anything in the transfer .We are picking it up tomorrow! More room for more coral. Anyone have any thoughts on the Maxspect Gyre 350, been looking at it for more movement across the top of the water as I was eventually going to add a few acropora in the future. Thanks
 
Welcome to R2R!

A77ABD96-C262-43BE-8155-B0E44CAEE14A.gif
 
Welcome Susan! Congrats on the upgrade. Starting a new tank is always the most exciting time. I can't help with the gyre, but there's a lot of folks that swear by them. Glad to have you with us.
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We’re glad you’re here!
 
Hello,
Would just like to introduce myself. I am Susan. I have been in the hobby for the past 5 years. I am in the process of upgrading my 75 gallon to a Waterbox 170 pro. Very excited. Hopefully I don't lose anything in the transfer .We are picking it up tomorrow! More room for more coral. Anyone have any thoughts on the Maxspect Gyre 350, been looking at it for more movement across the top of the water as I was eventually going to add a few acropora in the future. Thanks
Welcome
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new