New to the Forum

splash.gif

Welcome to R2R! Beautiful tank. I really love the rockwork.
Thanks!
 
Hi All, I’m new to Reef2Reef. Im currently running a 16gal Biocube with Stock lights, 3 stage filter, and a cobalt 900 return. Tank is home to 2 clowns, a cleaner shrimp, 1 turbo, 1 nassarius, 3 tiny Astraeas, some zoas, an acanthus, a green hairy mushroom, a frogspawn hybrid, and recently a dendro.

B710A7B8-2B4A-4C7C-A910-825815A4B5A4.jpeg
Welcome to R2R.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new