New to the forum

TxShallowReef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
26
Location
Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I have been creeping on the forum for some time and loving seeing all the builds and getting some inspiration from all of you. Looking forward to sharing my build and past builds, learning from all off you and really building my dream reef tank!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new