New to the forum

TxShallowReef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
26
Location
Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I have been creeping on the forum for some time and loving seeing all the builds and getting some inspiration from all of you. Looking forward to sharing my build and past builds, learning from all off you and really building my dream reef tank!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new