New to the forum

SEWIreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

I’m new to the forum but have been in the hobby a long time. Had my first Fw tank in 1994, first reef tank in 1998 and and been in and out of the aquarium hobby personally since then. Currently working on a custom build of a room divider acrylic peninsula tank 72x24x30. Intention is to do a mixed reef.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

I’m new to the forum but have been in the hobby a long time. Had my first Fw tank in 1994, first reef tank in 1998 and and been in and out of the aquarium hobby personally since then. Currently working on a custom build of a room divider acrylic peninsula tank 72x24x30. Intention is to do a mixed reef.
Welcome!

Glad you joined. That sounds like it will be GORGEOUS!! Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

REEFTIDE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

Welcome!!!
Make sure to start a build thread :)

Back