New to the forum

SEWIreefer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 25, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
56
Location
Waterford, WI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

I’m new to the forum but have been in the hobby a long time. Had my first Fw tank in 1994, first reef tank in 1998 and and been in and out of the aquarium hobby personally since then. Currently working on a custom build of a room divider acrylic peninsula tank 72x24x30. Intention is to do a mixed reef.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hi All,

I’m new to the forum but have been in the hobby a long time. Had my first Fw tank in 1994, first reef tank in 1998 and and been in and out of the aquarium hobby personally since then. Currently working on a custom build of a room divider acrylic peninsula tank 72x24x30. Intention is to do a mixed reef.
Welcome!

Glad you joined. That sounds like it will be GORGEOUS!! Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)
 
Hi All,

I’m new to the forum but have been in the hobby a long time. Had my first Fw tank in 1994, first reef tank in 1998 and and been in and out of the aquarium hobby personally since then. Currently working on a custom build of a room divider acrylic peninsula tank 72x24x30. Intention is to do a mixed reef.
Welcome!!!
Make sure to start a build thread :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new