New to the forum

Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Thanks for joining!
What are your plans/aspirations?

5F1CDCB6-5DA7-4557-AA4B-A06A2A05FC12.jpeg
5F1CDCB6-5DA7-4557-AA4B-A06A2A05FC12.jpeg
I actually inherited the set up with a house I bought….the previous owner had been running it since 2020 but lost interest. I’ve slowly been adding new corals and fish, as well as a new skimmer, doser and power heads….

I’ve got a lot of live rock and I think I’m going to do a negative aqua scape in the near future. I have a bunch of those nasty green Palyos that spread like wildfire……I wanna get rid of those. They are only on about 1/2 of my rock so that’s a good thing.
4187E26F-BEE8-47ED-9CB7-5EA50D4DC2E2.jpeg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

I also started with fresh when I was younger. But always wanted a reef tank after seeing them in the stores.

Its an amazing journey! So much to learn.

If you need anything just ask!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new