New to the forum

Emi1322

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 20, 2022
Messages
5
Reaction score
41
Location
miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, my name is emi1322 and I have a 72 gallon reef tank. I’ve been in the hobby for years and simply love it. I’m in the process of starting up a 120 drilled reef tank with dual overflows. I love how much talk and knowledge there is in this forum. I look forward to reading a lot and also posting some questions that I need answers to especially with my new venture of my 120 gallon tank. Thanks for having me and I look forward to interacting with everyone.

A09CF2EE-7E19-4826-AEF5-71600E011CAF.jpeg 3F196DF8-EFB0-46C4-B791-A568843E891D.jpeg B2E60989-970D-4E9B-95BC-5CF6B3660AC8.jpeg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!
Welcome.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Greetings and welcome! Beautiful tank. Can't wait to see the new one come to life!
 
Greetings and welcome! Beautiful tank. Can't wait to see the new one come to life!
Me too. I have all the equipment, just need to paint the cabinet and make it happen. I’ll definitely share pictures. Have a great weekend my friend.
 
Hey guys, my name is emi1322 and I have a 72 gallon reef tank. I’ve been in the hobby for years and simply love it. I’m in the process of starting up a 120 drilled reef tank with dual overflows. I love how much talk and knowledge there is in this forum. I look forward to reading a lot and also posting some questions that I need answers to especially with my new venture of my 120 gallon tank. Thanks for having me and I look forward to interacting with everyone.

A09CF2EE-7E19-4826-AEF5-71600E011CAF.jpeg 3F196DF8-EFB0-46C4-B791-A568843E891D.jpeg B2E60989-970D-4E9B-95BC-5CF6B3660AC8.jpeg
Welcome! Beautiful nems!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new