New to the Forum

BILLBNY

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2023
Messages
30
Reaction score
134
Location
Long Island
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi
I’m Bill. Suffolk County New here. 220 gallon reef w/ mostly tangs plus a 75 gall Bow FO recently started with two clown fish. In process of adding two wrasses just out of quarantine here and in 20G observation tank plus a bi-color angel just purchased yesterday at country critters that is in another separate 20G medicated quarantine tank. I am also searching for a yellow eye cole tang to add to the 75 gallon but not easy to find lately and I really don’t want to pay the shipping so I’m searching locally.. anyway, hope everyone’s tanks are running smoothly
and I look forward to chatting
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hi
I’m Bill. Suffolk County New here. 220 gallon reef w/ mostly tangs plus a 75 gall Bow FO recently started with two clown fish. In process of adding two wrasses just out of quarantine here and in 20G observation tank plus a bi-color angel just purchased yesterday at country critters that is in another separate 20G medicated quarantine tank. I am also searching for a yellow eye cole tang to add to the 75 gallon but not easy to find lately and I really don’t want to pay the shipping so I’m searching locally.. anyway, hope everyone’s tanks are running smoothly
and I look forward to chatting
Welcome!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new