New to the Forum

BILLBNY

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2023
Messages
30
Reaction score
134
Location
Long Island
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi
I’m Bill. Suffolk County New here. 220 gallon reef w/ mostly tangs plus a 75 gall Bow FO recently started with two clown fish. In process of adding two wrasses just out of quarantine here and in 20G observation tank plus a bi-color angel just purchased yesterday at country critters that is in another separate 20G medicated quarantine tank. I am also searching for a yellow eye cole tang to add to the 75 gallon but not easy to find lately and I really don’t want to pay the shipping so I’m searching locally.. anyway, hope everyone’s tanks are running smoothly
and I look forward to chatting
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hi
I’m Bill. Suffolk County New here. 220 gallon reef w/ mostly tangs plus a 75 gall Bow FO recently started with two clown fish. In process of adding two wrasses just out of quarantine here and in 20G observation tank plus a bi-color angel just purchased yesterday at country critters that is in another separate 20G medicated quarantine tank. I am also searching for a yellow eye cole tang to add to the 75 gallon but not easy to find lately and I really don’t want to pay the shipping so I’m searching locally.. anyway, hope everyone’s tanks are running smoothly
and I look forward to chatting
Welcome!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 22.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new