New to the group!

ytvanguy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2024
Messages
9
Reaction score
27
Location
Vancouver
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking forward to connect with fellow hobbyists! Have had my tank up and running for a few years and just started adding in new corals! Excited to learn more and share pics and videos with the group!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
AaaR2R2.gif

Greetings and Welcome to our collective obsession!

I gotta ask, did you purposely wait a couple of years because you were waiting for the tank to stabilize or was this just a change-up kind of decision? Reason I ask has to do with potential livestock incompatability issues......
 
AaaR2R2.gif

Greetings and Welcome to our collective obsession!

I gotta ask, did you purposely wait a couple of years because you were waiting for the tank to stabilize or was this just a change-up kind of decision? Reason I ask has to do with potential livestock incompatability issues......
I have been travelling for a few years and was never home, so decided fish only until I was able to be home and take care of it properly. What kind of incompatibility issues were you referring to?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new