New to the group

Larsen0321

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 15, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
21
What state or country do you live in
New Mexico
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Folks,

just joined the group. Fairly new to the hobby. I have a Biocube 16 in my office and a Nuvo30l at home. Cycled with fish getting ready to start adding coral. Thanks for the add.
 
Hey!

5C199C0B-ED0E-4040-BCAA-43BA8B33CFB8.png
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new