New to the hobby/ channel plug

CorbynBlake

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 21, 2021
Messages
5
Reaction score
32
Location
Marble Falls
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. I'm fairly new to the hobby, my oldest tank is about 3-4 months old and my corals are still babies but I started a youtube channel about my new 40 gallon Hex reef tank and saw some people plugging their channels here so I just figured I'd do the same. I really want to make entertainment type videos while also creating a community of people who can help me when i run into problems. I hope to make high quality content for you guys if you decide to check me out and already have several videos made and scheduled to upload so I hope to be consistent. Hopefully you guys enjoy my content if you check me out!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWfhQbK9esVsVThQ-t57YqQ
 
#WelcometoR2R!!! It looks like you are off to a good start on your tank and on your YouTube channel! Enjoy the adventure!!!
 
welcome17.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new