New to the hobby. Hello

jmichaelh7

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2020
Messages
3,887
Reaction score
1,860
Location
Hanford ca
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
I’m farely new to the hobby. Thought I’d see what kind of community is out here. A little about my build,
425xl Red Sea Reefer
2 Kessil A360WE lighting
Bubble Magus 7 Curve Skimmer
Aquamaxx Reactor with Activated Carbon
Cor-20 intelligent Return pump
15watt UV sterilizer

any advice is appreciate as I’m just getting into the hobby.

02B20741-ED19-4B08-A7DB-9DEB17D38942.jpeg 719E4871-6CD5-4511-897E-06C536AD0AE9.jpeg
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
 
I’d like to have a peaceful aquarium with no aggressive fish. Tangs, goby, blennies.

the wires are Outlets are messy I must say . What have you Guys done to make it neat and organized . I also see apex has the power outlet I might consider
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Beautiful first tank to get into the hobby with! This is a great forum, full of very valuable reef information. The people are awesome as well!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new