New to the Hobby

I don’t have any other photos right now, the tank is in its ugly stage and covered in algae. Unfortunately both of my clowns died this week on the same day. I found one stuck to the back of my power head. Later in the day the other wedged itself up into a cave. There was an exoskeleton from the pistol shrimp in there so I assume the clown was picking at it and got wedged. I’m not sure if my goby is looking great either, Bummer of a week.
IMG_0843.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new