New to the hobby

Thanks for the tip. Would the rock stay good/cured during a day or two move across the country?

You could get a battery powered air pump or 2 and that would insure it would, plus they are nice to have in case of a power outage later on. I’d recommend putting the rock in a brute trash can with a cheap power head circulating it while you cure.
 
Welcome welcome!

A year... wow, serious foresight! your tank will be incredible

spockwelcome.jpg
 
lots of info and knowledge to guide you through Smoothly !!


hqdefault.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new