New to the Hobby!

Welcome.

Sorry about your trip out of the gate. It's a long race though, no worries.

spockwelcome.jpg
 
Got into the Hobby about 3-4 months ago and so far Its been a blast except I recently lost all my fish due to Brooklynella and am starting over unfortunately. I have my tank clean of livestock except few corals and inverts for about a week now so Ive been visiting the site a lot trying to gather as much info as I can. Wish me luck and thanks for all the future support!

Really Great to have you as part of the R2R Family…WELCOME….Explore…Learn…Share

1qNU.gif
 
Welcome aboard. Sounds like a rough start but anything can be turned around. I would add take it slow and do lots of research.

Yeah sure was, Ive done a lot of reading and should have taken the advice i found, I was impatient and have learned a lesson. I have a QT ready in the wings already running, ordered some needed fish health supplies and wont do that again lol. Thank you for the guidance!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new