New to the Hobby!

received_680853599283486.jpeg
 
Hi my name is Mark
I'm very excited to get involved in something I've wanted to for many years!
I ordered several months ago a Red Sea 525XL Reef Tank and its just arrived!!!!!
Just in time to begin the new year!
So, I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions...

Happy New Year!!
Howdy..... ask away someone here will have a answer I am sure...
 
Hi my name is Mark
I'm very excited to get involved in something I've wanted to for many years!
I ordered several months ago a Red Sea 525XL Reef Tank and its just arrived!!!!!
Just in time to begin the new year!
So, I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions...

Happy New Year!!
Hello Mark and welcome to the channel.
 
Welcome to the R2R family...
Hi my name is Mark
I'm very excited to get involved in something I've wanted to for many years!
I ordered several months ago a Red Sea 525XL Reef Tank and its just arrived!!!!!
Just in time to begin the new year!
So, I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions...

Happy New Year!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new