0   0   0
Curved Orange transperant R2R 10-18-22.png

Sleeping Giant

Proud Canadian Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I’ve been reading posts and learning from others on this site for a few months. Figured I would say Hi. I’m kinda nervous posting but here goes… I enjoy all the advice and direction I get from here and have a few questions myself. However, I’m still learning the site. Looking forward to good banter and making new friends. Thanks for reading and any replies.
welcome to R2R, good banter is always welcome here

Rmckoy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I’ve been reading posts and learning from others on this site for a few months. Figured I would say Hi. I’m kinda nervous posting but here goes… I enjoy all the advice and direction I get from here and have a few questions myself. However, I’m still learning the site. Looking forward to good banter and making new friends. Thanks for reading and any replies.
Hello and welcome to r2r
Feel free to ask for advice or to post in general .

friendly banter or even debates are part of what makes these forums interesting .

HankstankXXL750

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Welcome. For months I would search a question and google kept finding answers from post on here. I decided to join to ask my own questions. This is definitely a great source, friendly people, and solid advice.

That being said, not every answer is the right one. Some answers may work for the provider, but not others. I like to both post my answer and search for other threads. Get to see different opinions that way.

I can definitely say I have learned a lot on here in a very short time. Also have a lot of fun. R2R is a great place to be.

And the biggest and best advice I have ever gotten is patience, patience, patience quick and frequent changes seldomly (most say never) provide good results.

Best of luck with your reef.

danielankeny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Dovetails! I’m new too. Super exciting!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 11.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 147 57.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.5%
Back