New to the Hobby

Curved Orange transperant R2R 10-18-22.png
 
Hi, I’ve been reading posts and learning from others on this site for a few months. Figured I would say Hi. I’m kinda nervous posting but here goes… I enjoy all the advice and direction I get from here and have a few questions myself. However, I’m still learning the site. Looking forward to good banter and making new friends. Thanks for reading and any replies.
welcome to R2R, good banter is always welcome here
 
Hi, I’ve been reading posts and learning from others on this site for a few months. Figured I would say Hi. I’m kinda nervous posting but here goes… I enjoy all the advice and direction I get from here and have a few questions myself. However, I’m still learning the site. Looking forward to good banter and making new friends. Thanks for reading and any replies.
Hello and welcome to r2r
Feel free to ask for advice or to post in general .

friendly banter or even debates are part of what makes these forums interesting .
 
Welcome. For months I would search a question and google kept finding answers from post on here. I decided to join to ask my own questions. This is definitely a great source, friendly people, and solid advice.

That being said, not every answer is the right one. Some answers may work for the provider, but not others. I like to both post my answer and search for other threads. Get to see different opinions that way.

I can definitely say I have learned a lot on here in a very short time. Also have a lot of fun. R2R is a great place to be.

And the biggest and best advice I have ever gotten is patience, patience, patience quick and frequent changes seldomly (most say never) provide good results.

Best of luck with your reef.
 
Hi, I’ve been reading posts and learning from others on this site for a few months. Figured I would say Hi. I’m kinda nervous posting but here goes… I enjoy all the advice and direction I get from here and have a few questions myself. However, I’m still learning the site. Looking forward to good banter and making new friends. Thanks for reading and any replies.
Hi, I’ve been reading posts and learning from others on this site for a few months. Figured I would say Hi. I’m kinda nervous posting but here goes… I enjoy all the advice and direction I get from here and have a few questions myself. However, I’m still learning the site. Looking forward to good banter and making new friends. Thanks for reading and any replies.
Hi Dovetails! I’m new too. Super exciting!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!
Welcome.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new