New to the hobby :)

Fabulous Start!

Thanks for joining!

Slow and steady now….

D047F2C3-3A93-48B4-9C28-D07905CE5643.jpeg
 
Hello everyone
New to the hobby, really looking forward to it
looking to build my dream Mix Reef with coherent ecosystem
Goal is to make every one in the tank happy as possible , I’m taking it slowly with my first build
doing lots of research, feel in love with Jake Adams Reef tank ideology
So sad he is gone , grateful for the knowledge he left on his you tube channel
On a brighter note
Almost done with the rock scape, I’m loving it and don’t care what others say :) I know it’s trendy to put less rock
Will include a pic of the tank, far from being done
Don’t like the bright lights shining into my eyes so I will build a canopy
Nice to meet you all, take care

384D96B4-55A0-4C55-9273-69CA1299B142.jpeg

Welcome! Glad you joined. I *LOVE* the look of your aquascape so I can't tell what your above is trying to say (but I *LOVE* yours!)

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread under Forums > Member Aquariums and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID). In fact, what you have above is great to begin with - I'd vote take that photo over there and start your new thread with it - GORGEOUS!!

This might help you find people local to you in Edmonton:
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/global-local-reef-club-discussion.634/
This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/
 
Welcome to R2R and the salty world. Nice scape, good start. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
Thank you:)
Appreciate it a lot
 
Welcome! Glad you joined. I *LOVE* the look of your aquascape so I can't tell what your above is trying to say (but I *LOVE* yours!)

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread under Forums > Member Aquariums and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID). In fact, what you have above is great to begin with - I'd vote take that photo over there and start your new thread with it - GORGEOUS!!

This might help you find people local to you in Edmonton:
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/global-local-reef-club-discussion.634/
This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/
Thank you:)
Will do that, thank you for the advice
Now I wish I took more pictures :D
Still not to late , build just started
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new