New to the reef community!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter munoz085
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

munoz085

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
24
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello to all!!!! My names Joe and am a new the reefer community. I will be starting with a 75 gal tank and would like to ingest as much as possible so that I don’t make common mistakes and would like to cover as much ground as possible. I am open to any suggestions and will be going through this forum like crazy. Thank you all for all the information everyone provides.
 
Welcome to R2R Joe!
Wtr2r3.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Chicken.gif


We're glad you're here!
 
Welcome to R2R Joe. I would recommend deciding primarily what you want to keep first - fish only, mixedreef, spa dominant? Once that is determined, there are tons of folks here that can help point you in the right direction.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new