New to the reef game!

HD_Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey folks new to the reef game! Had a saltwater tank when i was younger, and got the bug once my roommate started a fresh water tank. Have been watching the 5 minute guide to reefing , love the quick doses of knowledge that it has been providing.
Welcome!

ShepherdReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey folks new to the reef game! Had a saltwater tank when i was younger, and got the bug once my roommate started a fresh water tank. Have been watching the 5 minute guide to reefing , love the quick doses of knowledge that it has been providing.
Hello and welcome to the channel.

BaysEndReef

Anthony
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
r2r.jpeg

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef! A great place to learn from others and meet people that are just as obsessed as yourself with such an amazing hobby!

If you are new and looking for possibly something to follow along with and check out my YouTube channel could be helpful in your journey in the saltwater hobby. Feel free to message me anytime too with questions you may have! Hope you get a chance to check out the channel, and let me know how you like it!

Again... Welcome!

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 126 59.4%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 62 29.2%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 76 35.8%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 36 17.0%
  • Other

Votes: 62 29.2%
Back