New To The Salt World

  • Thread starter Thread starter DJ Monty
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DJ Monty

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 12, 2016
Messages
179
Reaction score
152
Location
Space Coast, Florida.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, I'm Geoff, a salt noobie from Central Florida. Just setting up a 220 gallon reef. I'm waiting for it to cycle at the moment. Just got my lighting installed today & up to now all seems good.. I'm sure I'll have lots of questions so I'm looking forward to getting some of the awesome help you guys offer..
 
Hi Geoff! Ohhhh 220g, NICE!!!

Use This One.jpg
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Post up some pics!
 
Love it when a newb comes out swinging with a big tank!! Just know it's gonna cost a few bucks to test things going... After that, easy street... Sort of....
 
Welcome to Reef 2 Reef Geoff, from another fellow central Floridian. This is going to be a nice build, Start a build thread so we can follow along:)
 
220gl and voretch lights/pumps. That's not a newbie tank.... haha jk welcome to reef2reef.
I figured if I'm going to do this I'd may as well do it right... With all the help I can get from you guys how can it go wrong :) I'm retired so I have lots of time to work on this, hopefully I'll get it right..
 
Definitely starting in the right direction...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new