New to the Sight as well as reefing

Dieing for a Drink

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
1004 skyway blv. colorado springs Colorado 80905
erHi reefers My name is Derek i spend most of my day in pain. you see i have Endstage cirrhosis of the Liver my hepatologist told me i have 5 to 9 months unless i got a transplant however in the usa 45 people die waiting for a transplant.I did this to my self as i drank my self to death hence my handle.i havent drank in 1year and 5 months.I recently died and had to be back to live.i saw some wild stuff it was Wild.sorry to be a bummer..moveing on .Im a budaest i follow Kuan Yin other wise known as the Goddess of mercy.My ancestors as German and Irish.one of my relatives Fought to abolish slavery.General ******. i visited his statue it was fun.im a republican and i enjoy nature and animal.Im starting a 90 gallon Acrylic cube using the Triton method. and a 30 gallon nano. I do have a quarantine tank as well.Ill take pics as soon as i after i add 80 pounds of Premium deco Tampa bay live rock.i wanted to add my pic to my profile but couldnt figure it out. please send me a link.Thanks for listening to me

scdigby

View Badges
Reaction score
1 welcome.jpg

Hello, Derek! Welcome to R2R!

Funston07

View Badges
Reaction score
erHi reefers My name is Derek i spend most of my day in pain. you see i have Endstage cirrhosis of the Liver my hepatologist told me i have 5 to 9 months unless i got a transplant however in the usa 45 people die waiting for a transplant.I did this to my self as i drank my self to death hence my handle.i havent drank in 1year and 5 months.I recently died and had to be back to live.i saw some wild stuff it was Wild.sorry to be a bummer..moveing on .Im a budaest i follow Kuan Yin other wise known as the Goddess of mercy.My ancestors as German and Irish.one of my relatives Fought to abolish slavery.General ******. i visited his statue it was fun.im a republican and i enjoy nature and animal.Im starting a 90 gallon Acrylic cube using the Triton method. and a 30 gallon nano. I do have a quarantine tank as well.Ill take pics as soon as i after i add 80 pounds of Premium deco Tampa bay live rock.i wanted to add my pic to my profile but couldnt figure it out. please send me a link.Thanks for listening to me
And just to give ya a little more hope I have a buddy that was/is in your same situation. His liver was shutting down on him from alcohol and drugs he did growing up and told him he only had 6 months to live if he didnt get a transplant. Well with the help of good doctors and changes to his lifestyle that was over a year and a half ago. Just stay postive, thats a big part of it which I can understand might be hard.

Top Shelf Aquatics
Shop Online with Zoanthids.com!

How do you feel about showing off your tank to "non-reefing" guests?

• I really enjoy it

Votes: 127 32.2%
  • I like it if they are interested

Votes: 199 50.4%
  • I really don't care either way

Votes: 37 9.4%
  • I don't like showing my tank to people who don't understand it

Votes: 19 4.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 13 3.3%

Online statistics

Members online