New To The Site From CT

  • Thread starter Thread starter TautogCT
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TautogCT

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2013
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Branford,CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone. I am new to the site, needed a alternative to the other large site and this place has come highly recommended by others on there. I have been in the hobby for the last 2 yrs and have started to actually take things serious in the last 6 months or so. I started out with a 57 deep blue rimless with a monster diy stand and Acan Led lighting, and have recently upgraded to a Deep Blue 80 48x24x16 with a 6 bulb nova extreme pro, 40 breeder sump, BM nac6, ehiem 1262, and fuge. I am in the process of moving towards a lps dominated system with some higher end zoas and looking to add a frag tank next to my main system after I put my boat in the water in April. I am 100% addicted to the hobby and the only thing that slows me down like many of you is $$$. I am always willing to help out any members in my area with diy builds and help moving stuff or whatever way I can lend a hand, so dont be shy if you need help with something if you live close by. If I don't know how to do it, I can find someone that does. I am getting to the point of not being so overwhelmed by the chemistry that comes along with the hobby and starting to finally understand the balance of my own tank which has been a weight off my shoulders. I love learning from others and that is what brought me to this site, you can never learn enough, and if you think you know everything, youre wrong. Again hello, and I look forward to sharing my experience (what little I have) and picking up some knowledge from you guys and girls.


A few pics of the current system
C9304589-7E0A-42F3-AB59-61BF2EA3E133-1180-000000A9582F4B70_zps146d3f36.jpg




A3711F2C-756C-4E9E-96B5-1B96C2120DDD-1180-000000A95B42926E_zpsc4066eb9.jpg



88744220-CA21-4E31-ADA7-A35DB3612096-1180-000000A96A74A341_zps07324d80.jpg

8FB2C826-B672-4202-89FD-1A8440A4A9FF-1180-000000A95E72F7F9_zps46340017.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 8FB2C826-B672-4202-89FD-1A8440A4A9FF-1180-000000A95E72F7F9_zps46340017.jpg
    8FB2C826-B672-4202-89FD-1A8440A4A9FF-1180-000000A95E72F7F9_zps46340017.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 153
Hi there!! Welcome to R2R!! Hope you enjoy your stay with us!! Great lookin' tank you got!!


Tonya
 
Great tank!

Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure to post often!

19-1.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!! Your tank is looking good!!
 
Welcome from Texas. Lots of great info here.
 
Yep, there's quite a few people from CT on here and there's been several that have signed up over the past couple months
 
need help I'm from ma but all the forums havnt been blogged on since 2012
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new