Web Site constant disruption

  • Thread starter Thread starter Freenow54
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Any input for how to recreate the issue would be helpful. Thanks.

Is this happening on a mobile or desktop? App or web app?
On my PC , only on this site . I have any protection turned off. It happens every day . In my messages responses appear cut up, and extended vertically . If I refresh and open them again it eventually opens normally. In the post section I have had to frequently give up as there is no refresh to try there. If your in need of more screen shots let me know. This has been going on for weeks , and every day
 
Desktop and website ,happening rt now
20260917_143218.jpg
20260917_143413.jpg
I got that yesterday, it seems to be working now.
 
I apologize about this issue. Troubleshooting to try and find the issue.

Thanks for your patience.
Our desktop updated last night and it’s interesting, but my phone has not updated because I have not let it, yet

And the LIKE button s are all gone? Reply is showing? Let me get another pic



image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
 
The oops banner is a bit annoying but I can't get the site to load properly at all so I've been using the app for the last couple of days.
0bfb3ea5-c257-4f87-9207-32dc5eb081c0.png
 
Ok so I've implemented a "hopeful fix" for this. Please let me know if it's still happening or seems to be cleared up.

Thank you.
 
Anything yet?
 
No news is good news??? 😇
 
Yipeeee!!!
 
I haven't had the issue today
 
Still happening. Photo wont load and i got the oops popup.
Screenshot_20260918_103147_Samsung Browser.jpg
Screenshot_20260918_103151_Samsung Browser.jpg
This could happen occasionally because of Cloudflare and blocking of bots.

Is the website “look” messed up, out of order etc.
 
This could happen occasionally because of Cloudflare and blocking of bots.

Is the website “look” messed up, out of order etc.
It's happening again, pics are loading but not showing for me, desktop, using crome
 
It's happening again, pics are loading but not showing for me, desktop, using crome

Hello,

All photos or just some in certain threads?

Also is it just photos?
 
Hello,

All photos or just some in certain threads?

Also is it just photos?
Well seems ok now ??
yes not seeing photos in many different threads ,
getting oops message,just kept reloading til it kinda worked
trying to post pic in my thread ,didn't show but when posted it was 4x had to edit
but like i said seems ok now ? ... 🙃
Thanks
 
Hello,

All photos or just some in certain threads?

Also is it just photos?
Yeah ,9 am cst, still getting the oops message
 
I don’t know what I despise more……cloudfare, or bots. I think @revhtree needs to have Ai develop a merciless tool that automatically (and instantaneously) intercepts bot traffic, reverses the flow and flood the bot servers with so much traffic that they explode, while also pinpointing the location of the author(s) of the bot code and then having those new weaponized satellites strike each and every one with lightning……you know, for fun and before the guardrails get put in place to keep Ai from doing such things.

Maybe I need some coffee….i can be grumpy in the morning….okay, maybe noon and evenings too
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new