Web Site constant disruption

  • Thread starter Thread starter Freenow54
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Freenow54

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 5, 2021
Messages
7,587
Reaction score
6,066
Location
Ontario Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am experiencing constant Site Failure much like a power interruption. I keep getting an " error alert " oops " . On my messages I refresh once / twice and try again but if I try to open threads on the new posts section refreshing wont work . It appears as a garbled mess. Backing out and trying to open again works on maybe the third try
 
I was getting the same thing a little earlier.
 
I am experiencing constant Site Failure much like a power interruption. I keep getting an " error alert " oops " . On my messages I refresh once / twice and try again but if I try to open threads on the new posts section refreshing wont work . It appears as a garbled mess. Backing out and trying to open again works on maybe the third try
same here it also wont let me add photos
 
IMG_7278.png
 
Since the weekend for me
 
Can any of you document the process to replicate this?

Also any screenshots would help.
 
weeks now

Any input for how to recreate the issue would be helpful. Thanks.

Is this happening on a mobile or desktop? App or web app?
 
Mine was just this morning.
I would click on a thread and I would get the little banner that said oopps, then something about this wasn't available.
but I would just click on the page ( anywhere) and the banner would disappear and I could read the page.


oh and this was on my computer
 
Desktop and website ,happening rt now
20260917_143218.jpg
20260917_143413.jpg
 
Rt now,different message
Chrome on windows 11
20260917_153957.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new