New to the site

Saltwater Dreamin

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 21, 2015
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! Thanks for the add! My name is Sheri. I have been in the hobby for about 10 years. I have an online fish store and also sell on eBay as well as local sales. I have approximately 4 tanks of my own and look forward to hearing and sharing experiences with everyone!
 
Welcome to R2R ;)
 
Welcome, it's a great place to be!!
 
Welcome Sheri!

welcome.jpg
 
Very much Welcome, Sheri.
Why don't you show us some pics of your tanks and tell us how you do you daily tank maintenance, here on R2R we love to see FTS;)
 
Last edited:
Welcome to the community!
 
Welcome to R2R!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new