New to the site

Sharkbait HooHaHa

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 10, 2019
Messages
54
Reaction score
94
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone. I just joined the site. I joined the hobby back in the late 90's, but I took several years off because I was moving around quite a bit and couldn't really set up a tank. But I'm back in now. I have a 75 gallon FOWLR system (about 2 years old) with a lemon peel angel, a foxface, a sailfin tang, an 8 line wrasse, and a yellow headed jawfish. I also have a pencil urchin in that tank. It was rehomed to me by someone who was tearing down her system.

I also have a 90 gallon system (about 18 months old) that I am slowly introducing corals into. Rigth now, it has a powder brown tang, two clowns, a diamond goby, and a McCoskers flasher wrasse. For corals, I am just starting out with a duncan, a branching hammer, a blue maze brain, and a pink montepora.
 
Welcome to R2R!!
tenor.gif
 
carl2.jpg
end of 90.jpg

Wow! You guys know how to make a guy feel welcome! Here are the latest pictures of my 90 gallon. These were taken before I added the blue maze brain and the montipora frag, so they are a bit out of date. I'll take some new pictures of both tanks and post them later.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new