New to the site

Sharkbait HooHaHa

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone. I just joined the site. I joined the hobby back in the late 90's, but I took several years off because I was moving around quite a bit and couldn't really set up a tank. But I'm back in now. I have a 75 gallon FOWLR system (about 2 years old) with a lemon peel angel, a foxface, a sailfin tang, an 8 line wrasse, and a yellow headed jawfish. I also have a pencil urchin in that tank. It was rehomed to me by someone who was tearing down her system.

I also have a 90 gallon system (about 18 months old) that I am slowly introducing corals into. Rigth now, it has a powder brown tang, two clowns, a diamond goby, and a McCoskers flasher wrasse. For corals, I am just starting out with a duncan, a branching hammer, a blue maze brain, and a pink montepora.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!
tenor.gif

OP
OP
Sharkbait HooHaHa

Sharkbait HooHaHa

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
carl2.jpg
end of 90.jpg

Wow! You guys know how to make a guy feel welcome! Here are the latest pictures of my 90 gallon. These were taken before I added the blue maze brain and the montipora frag, so they are a bit out of date. I'll take some new pictures of both tanks and post them later.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 160 61.5%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 69 26.5%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 90 34.6%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Other

Votes: 69 26.5%
Back