New to the site

Hi Marcelo, Welcome to R2R! Looking forward to seeing where your interest takes you, once you get hooked you're gonna be hooked!
giphy.gif
 
Hello I’m a new guy to the hobby and to this sight. I had 90 gal tank as a kid and did well with it. Now I’m 40 and decided to go all in on a 265g. My goal is to have a mixed reef tank. I’m thinking I am still about 2 weeks away from introducing water

E02A608D-DF03-4E8C-B958-6B6F6CAE4786.jpeg
 
Welcome to the R2R community!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new