New to the SW hobby

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sandroni
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hi, welcome! I'm new too as of last week.
Last Thursday the 20th, I was plunged into the SW-life for the first time myself when I found a conch snail on the beach. It was the morning I turned 50, so it was a really cool gift! LOL I bought 5 Blue & Gold Damselfish to keep him company and I'm working on getting the water and tank settled. Good luck!

Sanibel island is loaded with them(:
 
Welcome to R2R!

welcom.jpg
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Nice setups!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new