New To The Synergy Reef Systems Family. New Build !

Discussion in 'Synergy Reef Systems' started by 427HISS, Nov 7, 2018.

1. 427HISS

427HISS Valuable Member

My wife and I were into fish & reefing back in the 90's, left to persue other hobbies. We started back up a couple of years ago, and we have three small tanks. Back then, we built a 75g in wall reef backing up to a unused 3rd bedroom and converted it to the reef room. When we opted out it became the office, but once again, it'll be the reef room. lol

The tanks in the 90's were all built with internal corner overflows or hang on the back filters. The built in's took up a lot of space and the hang on's were a real pain in the ***.

Today, the ghost overflows are great, especially the Synergy Reef System, it is amazing.
    I spoke with them over the phone, received a great price and they shipped out the products that afternoon. I've never received a purchase so quickly.

Some here have had noise issues with higher flow, but others listened to Vanessa and her hubby (sorry, can't think of his name right now) have solved the problem, most were simple adjustments.

I bought their diamond laced drill bit and have marked the hole's on the aquarium. It's getting cold, so I may have to use plummers putty and a bottle of water than outside with a garden hose. We're getting excited in using their overflow !

Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
    mixer911 likes this.
    Tags:

2. JMetaxas

JMetaxas Active Member

Drill baby drill !! Good luck.

3. mixer911

mixer911 Make them green with envy R2R Supporter MTRCMember Gold Sponsor

Thanks for the support and welcome to the Synergy Reef Family! I'm the hubby :)

4. 427HISS

427HISS Valuable Member

So, do I call you hubby or Rick ? lol....

mixer911 likes this.
  5. 427HISS

427HISS Valuable Member

Yep, you got it. lol

Draft saved Draft deleted