New to this forum

SingingSiren

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 10, 2018
Messages
28
Reaction score
32
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi
I'm new to this forum, I hope this one is very active. I love learning and having discussions.... esp how general population sees saltwater care vs actual care from knowledgeable hobbyists,lol!
At present I only have a 16gallon Biocube but it is perfect for the time being.
Jennifer
 
Welcome to R2R and thanks for introducing yourself :)
giphy (3).gif
#WelcometoR2R
 
Welcome to reef2reef, @SingingSiren!

We are happy that you joined us!
This is the #1 saltwater forum on the planet!

Show us your tank!
(Oh and I love boxers!)
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new