New to this forum

Welcome to R2R, Steve!

tenor.gif
 
Thanks evolved, its nice to see old friends in a new location.
Something I'll always associate with you is your terrific dry humor. I still, years later, giggle about this one every time it seems relevant:

Random newbie once asks: How do I know when I'm done cycling?
And Steve replies (after a few had already provided correct info): You know you're done cycling when you return home and step off the bike.
;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious

Hope life has been treating you well; catch you around!
 
STEVE!!! Welcome!
Looking forward to your involvement!
Share and Like often!
 
YOU WILL FIND THIS GROUP MUCH MORE INFORMATIVE AND RESPECTFUL. GLAD YOU SIGNED UP !!!


welcome35.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new