new toy: Jebao WiFi Cross Flow Pump CP-150

OnPointCorals

Premier Aquaculture SPS Boutique
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just ordered on I will let you guys know how it works out

I been running one for a couple weeks now. Love it. Moves a lot of water and the most silent pump I have ever used.

I’m running it on an aqualink t1 v2

Jr'sReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The one I have is still running like day 1. I’ve vinegar soaked it once in the couple months I’ve owned it bc it was making a weird noise. After disassembly I noticed it was a baby cerith snail that had wedged itself in the pump blades. Other than that, flawless so far.

symon_say

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's what i was afraid, it seen like the aqualink T1 is necessary for this pumps to work in sync and that will make this pump $200 each, and that price is to close to the maxspect and that defeat the purpose of getting this pumps.

OnPointCorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That's what i was afraid, it seen like the aqualink T1 is necessary for this pumps to work in sync and that will make this pump $200 each, and that price is to close to the maxspect and that defeat the purpose of getting this pumps.

I’m running two of these with the aqualink T1. The controller is awesome. Has them run silent and gives you full control. But you’re right I bought the T1s after the fact. The maxspects price wise will be similar.

OnPointCorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Has anyone bought the newest SCP 150. A friend of mine just got one and it’s a big downgrade from the CP150 I have. It feels very flimsy. It has no top visor to allow you to go to water line with it. It honestly feels like almost a knock of a CP 150. I’m so confused.

the.introvertebrate

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a SCP 150 but im new to the reefing game (3 months in) so I don't have anything to compare it with. On one side of my tank is the SCP150 on the other is a MP40 (my tank is a waterbo 130.4) I've had to reduce my pump speeds to almost minimum because I found my smaller fish really struggling and constantly hiding between rocks to shield themselves from the flow. I also noticed my corals fluffier and looking better with the reduced flow. My jebao is on speed 1 and my MP40 is on Spd 3 where they were previously both set to reef mode/random flow

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 27 14.4%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 91 48.7%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 57 30.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.7%
Back