New Toy

RSREEFING

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2020
Messages
163
Reaction score
47
Location
Racine
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my wife has been hearing me talk about how I've been wanting an algae reactor.

Well she surprised me by buying me this for my birthday!

Anyone have any tips on how they run theirs for success?
Anything else i should be buying?

Thank you!

Screenshot_20201212-163437_Chrome.jpg
 
Never ran one of those before but congrats that’s awesome! Happy birthday by the way!!
 
How are you liking it?
I want to buy the LR-200 as soon as they are back in stock.
 
Last edited:
I hope its a good as I think it is because just purchased one.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new