New Toy

  • Thread starter Thread starter Greybeard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Greybeard

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2017
Messages
3,265
Reaction score
8,411
Location
Buffalo, MO
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not reefing related, but I picked up a new (to me) toy yesterday :D

Trike.jpg

Haven't ridden in decades, thought it might be fun to jump back into the game.
 
Nice ride. Be safe. Don't be the person to not at least wear a helmet or I'll point at you and yell organ donor.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new