New trident No

Richard baker

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 1, 2017
Messages
200
Reaction score
148
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to let people know that is interested in the new trident and hesitate because of negativity online . The unit seems solid I have been using it so far for a few days and I have not calibrated it at all yet they recommend running it for a few days . As you can see from my pictures it’s almost spot on with my Hannah and my Hannah is always spot on with my icp-ms testing from Oceamo . The trident is not for everyone as I see it more as a luxury item and will help monitor my nutrients . I know aperture has got a lot of flak lately but the people at Neptune and these other companies still have a passion and work ethic they always have and deserve props . I like the fact they did not leave other trident users behind and just built an add on . Hooking it up was seamless no issues at all and as I have all apex on my main reef for over 14 years I do have two nano builds one is my Aquapod 24 and a biocube 32 both customized rimless with custom lids that I run hydros on . I honestly can say I love both and if I had to pick between the two it would be hard . I absolutely love my apex it has literally saved my tank more times then I can count and I personally have always received great customer service when I needed them from both companies. And no I am not sponsored I always offer unbiased information on equipment I use and feel the competition between the two is great for us customers. The price point is high I admit that but as I am a gear head as much as a reefer I can tell you both options work great . And when the maven comes out I will be putting it to the test also :) so if your hesitant and already invested in Neptune and you wanna monitor phosphate and nitrate I so far love it and would recommend it if you don’t want to manually test :)

IMG_4689.jpeg IMG_4690.jpeg IMG_4691.jpeg IMG_4692.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new