New Tube worm

  • Thread starter Thread starter fishboy1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

fishboy1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 4, 2020
Messages
130
Reaction score
100
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone I have just bought a new tube worm and was wondering if these products I have would be ok feeding him.
I have Reef roids, seachem zooplankton and seachem phytoplankton.
PXL_20230128_171030832.jpg
 
Hi everyone I have just bought a new tube worm and was wondering if these products I have would be ok feeding him.
I have Reef roids, seachem zooplankton and seachem phytoplankton.
PXL_20230128_171030832.jpg
Looks great. Should be able to obtain food right where its at
 
How often do I feed him.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new