New Tube worm

  • Thread starter Thread starter fishboy1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

fishboy1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 4, 2020
Messages
130
Reaction score
100
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone I have just bought a new tube worm and was wondering if these products I have would be ok feeding him.
I have Reef roids, seachem zooplankton and seachem phytoplankton.
PXL_20230128_171030832.jpg
 
Hi everyone I have just bought a new tube worm and was wondering if these products I have would be ok feeding him.
I have Reef roids, seachem zooplankton and seachem phytoplankton.
PXL_20230128_171030832.jpg
Looks great. Should be able to obtain food right where its at
 
How often do I feed him.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new